Per appointment (session):
- £60 (self paying clients)
- £80 (medical insurance or corporate clients)
- Service hours
- Appointments are currently only available Monday to Friday, between 10:00 and 15:00.
- Cancellations or missed appointments
- Regretably cancellations or missed appointments with less than 24 hours’ notice before the appointment are charged for in full and are not likely to be paid for by medical insurerers.
- Cash or bank card
- Payment is made at the end of each session
- Medical insurance
- Although this practice is recognised by a number of insurers (e.g. Allianz, Aviva, etc.), you would need to check with your insurer that your particular policy pays for our services before booking a session.
- Online payment (PayPal)
If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please email the practice to notify them at least 24 hours in advance of the appointment. This allows the practice sufficient time to offer the appointment to another client.
If an appointment is cancelled less than 24 hours in advance or not attended (missed) then the full appointment fee is charged, which is common practice in private health care.
As medical insurers or employers are not likely to cover the cost of late cancellations or missed appointments, this cost becomes directly payable by the client concerned. However, this practice is mindful of the fact that in exceptional circumstances an appointment may need to be cancelled/ missed without sufficient notification and would consider any written (preferably emailed) request for this cost to be waived in such an instance.
This practice assists clients with the following:
- Anxiety (e.g. phobias/ fears, OCD)
- Mood (e.g. low mood or clinical depression)
- Loss and bereavement
- Adjustment to significant life events/ transitions
This practice offers the following therapies:
- Cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT)
- Brief psychodynamic therapy
- Person centered therapy (Rogerian)
- Relaxation training for stress/ anxiety
- Basic mindfulness training
Practice summary information
Guy Suter |Pychotherapist | Crawley
Independent private practice offering a psychotherapy service in Crawley, Horsham and East Grinstead
Monday – Friday | 10:00–15:00