Per appointment (session):
- £60 (self paying clients)
- £80 (medical insurance or corporate clients)
- Service hours
- Appointments are currently only available Monday to Friday, between 10:00 and 15:00.
- Cancellations or missed appointments
- Regretably cancellations or missed appointments with less than 24 hours’ notice before the appointment are charged for in full and are not likely to be paid for by medical insurerers.
- Cash or bank card
- Payment is made at the end of each session
- Medical insurance
- Although this practice is recognised by a number of insurers (e.g. Allianz, Aviva, etc.), you would need to check with your insurer that your particular policy pays for our services before booking a session.
- Online payment (PayPal)
This practice offers a reduced rate for self-funded clients in order to make its services more affordable to most people. For this reason, clients paying through private medical insurance or who are being sponsored by an employer (e.g. employee assistance programs) are charged more. Please note that the fee for medical insurance or employer funded clients is the minimuim that this practice accepts.
Fees are based on 50 minute appointments (sessions):
|*Some medical insurers have their own set rate for chartered psychologists which will be used|
Please note that clients are fully liable for the cost of late cancellations or missed appoitments as detailed on the cancellations page of this website.
This practice assists clients with the following:
- Anxiety (e.g. phobias/ fears, OCD)
- Mood (e.g. low mood or clinical depression)
- Loss and bereavement
- Adjustment to significant life events/ transitions
This practice offers the following therapies:
- Cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT)
- Brief psychodynamic therapy
- Person centered therapy (Rogerian)
- Relaxation training for stress/ anxiety
- Basic mindfulness training
Practice summary information
Guy Suter |Pychotherapist | Crawley
Independent private practice offering a psychotherapy service in Crawley, Horsham and East Grinstead
Monday – Friday | 10:00–15:00