Per appointment (session):
- £60 (self paying clients)
- £80 (medical insurance or corporate clients)
- Service hours
- Appointments are currently only available Monday to Friday, between 10:00 and 15:00.
- Cancellations or missed appointments
- Regretably cancellations or missed appointments with less than 24 hours’ notice before the appointment are charged for in full and are not likely to be paid for by medical insurerers.
- Cash or bank card
- Payment is made at the end of each session
- Medical insurance
- Although this practice is recognised by a number of insurers (e.g. Allianz, Aviva, etc.), you would need to check with your insurer that your particular policy pays for our services before booking a session.
- Online payment (PayPal)
This practice does not offer an emergency or crisis service and currently only offers appointments between 10:00 to 15:00 from Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays).
Please note that while this practice will endeavour to offer you your preferred appointment time within normal service hours, this may not always be possible. If this practice is unable to honour a scheduled appointment time, it will endeavour to notify you 24 hours in advance wherever possible.
|Monday to Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|Session 1 (10:00 – 10:50)||Closed||Closed|
|Session 2 (11:00 – 11:50)||Closed||Closed|
|Session 3 (12:00 – 12:50)||Closed||Closed|
|Session 4 (13:00 – 13:50)||Closed||Closed|
|Session 5 (14:00 – 14:50)||Closed||Closed|
This practice assists clients with the following:
- Anxiety (e.g. phobias/ fears, OCD)
- Mood (e.g. low mood or clinical depression)
- Loss and bereavement
- Adjustment to significant life events/ transitions
This practice offers the following therapies:
- Cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT)
- Brief psychodynamic therapy
- Person centered therapy (Rogerian)
- Relaxation training for stress/ anxiety
- Basic mindfulness training
Practice summary information
Guy Suter |Pychotherapist | Crawley
Independent private practice offering a psychotherapy service in Crawley, Horsham and East Grinstead
Monday – Friday | 10:00–15:00