Per appointment (session):
- £70 (self paying clients)
- £90 (medical insurance or corporate clients)
- Service hours
- Appointments are currently only available Monday to Friday, between 10:00 and 15:00.
- Cancellations or missed appointments
- Regretably cancellations or missed appointments with less than 24 hours’ notice before the appointment are charged for in full and are not likely to be paid for by medical insurerers.
- Cash or bank card
- Payment is made at the end of each session
- Medical insurance
- Although this practice is recognised by a number of insurers (e.g. Allianz, Aviva, etc.), you would need to check with your insurer that your particular policy pays for our services before booking a session.
- Online payment (PayPal)
Service user downloads
In order to open the following files once they have been downloaded, you will need the password which is usually given to you in the session:
Unfortunately this page is still currently under revision. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This practice assists clients with the following:
- Anxiety (e.g. phobias/ fears, OCD)
- Mood (e.g. low mood or clinical depression)
- Loss and bereavement
- Adjustment to significant life events/ transitions
This practice offers the following therapies:
- Cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT)
- Brief psychodynamic therapy
- Person centered therapy (Rogerian)
- Relaxation training for stress/ anxiety
- Basic mindfulness training
Practice summary information
Guy Suter |Pychotherapist | Crawley
Independent private practice offering a psychotherapy service in Crawley, Horsham and East Grinstead
Monday – Friday | 10:00–15:00